0:00 – Introduction
0:44 – Simon bought his first property
2:24 – When it comes to financial goals, you really need have to do it yourself. You don’t magically make up one day financially free
4:12 – Ryan’s first half of the year didn’t play out as expected
6:32 – Paying off debt can be exciting
7:39 – Staying motivated towards your financial goals
8:21 – What’s next for Simon now he’s bought a property?
11:06 – You need to have a mix of financial goals and personal goals
11:55 – Simon’s plan for property #2 (Now hoping to save a 100% cash deposit)
14:37 – What about after he buys his 2nd property?
Goals We Set in Last Video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rnvgu3k1Uw
– Be financially free through my business by the end of 2019
– Pay off debt
– Build up a buffer fund for first property
– Buy 2nd property within the next 18 months (50% equity, 50% savings)
Our Financial Goals for 2019 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rnvgu3k1Uw
Success Story: Simon bought his first investment property – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP376QV3qi4
http://onproperty.com.au/699 – Visit the site for a full transcription and downloadable audio version of this video.
BOOK A FREE PROPERTY STRATEGY SESSION
HOW TO INVEST IN PROPERTY COURSES AND RESOURCES
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
• Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
• We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
• We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
• The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
• The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer’s individual circumstances;
• We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.