Speaker 1: So we’ll move on to another question. If you guys are watching live and you have questions, please check them in the chat and we’ll go through them. We’ve been running mostly with live questions, Ben.
Speaker 2: This is awesome considering we just jumped on and didn’t tell anyone.
Speaker 1: No. And we’ve got 10 people watching at the moment. Should all your investment properties be interest only loans. I’m going to rephrase that because we can’t offer mortgage advice, and just ask what you think about interest only loans as an investor?
Speaker 2: I read the most amazing little article a couple of days ago that was sent to me from somebody. This was really, really interesting to fit into this conversation. Up until six months ago I was the biggest fan for interest only loans ever.
http://onproperty.com.au/436 – View the full transcription and audio version of this episode.
http://onproperty.com.au/free – See real positive cash flow property listings
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
• Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
• We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
• We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
• The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
• The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer’s individual circumstances;
• We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.