If you need help finding positive cash flow properties that generate passive income I’ve just released a brand new video course showing you exactly how to do that.
How To Find Positive Cash Flow Properties Video Course
In this course I share the 7 techniques I use to find positive cash flow properties all over Australia. If you want to invest in positive cash flow but can’t find the properties you will love this course. I’m sold sign me up.
Passive Income versus Equity Growth. Which is the better option for you to pursue as a property investor?
Hey, I’m Ryan from onproperty.com.au, helping you find positive cash flow property. This is an issue that a lot of investors need to deal with. They don’t know whether they should invest in a negatively geared way, where they’re losing money every single month in the hopes to make good capital growth. Or if they should pursue positive cash flow properties and get the passive income from those but maybe not get as much growth in the future because of the type of property that they’re buying. This is something that you need to analyse and you need to make your decision on before you go ahead and invest in property. Because if you go down one path, it might not be the right path for you.
Often, we try and compare passive income to equity growth like comparing apples to apples. Like comparing, if I make X amount in passive income and I make Y amount in capital growth. If Y is better than X, then capital growth’s going to be a better option for me. Or if X is better than Y then passive income’s going to be a better option for me. But that’s not necessarily the best way to go about it. Because whether or not you’re getting passive income or you’re negatively geared is going to severely affect your life. It’s going to affect your cash flow, it’s going to affect how much money you have available to spend on the things that you want.
http://onproperty.com.au/306 – View the full transcription and audio version of this episode.
http://onproperty.com.au/free – See real positive cash flow property listings
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
• Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
• We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
• We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
• The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
• The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer’s individual circumstances;
• We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.